Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Wishes!

Beth and I had hoped to head south today, but instead it looks like we'll be waiting out a blizzard.  Better safe than sorry, I guess.

We had wanted to get down to Missouri as soon as possible as my grandpa is in the hospital in Columbia, but it's probably best we not get stranded in the middle of Iowa in the process.  Regardless, the folks at MU are taking great care of him and I'm optimistic he's going to end up doing well.

Anyway, Beth and I are pretty stoked about our family Christmas gifts this year.  I don't want to give away any surprises, but let's just say we spent a fair amount of time experimenting in the kitchen, and that all of our gifts will bear this awesome label:


Beth and I want to wish all our friends and family a very merry Christmas.  We're too lame and lazy to send out Christmas cards, but that doesn't mean we don't value each of you!

1 comment:

  1. That label is precious....look forward to hearing how the gifts were received and trying some samples! LOL

    ReplyDelete