Friday, November 9, 2012

Who will it be today: The Letter

Here's the premise for a new ministry I'm starting up...

Hi,
My name is Aaron Leppin.  I was praying today for a person to give this letter to and I felt like God might want you to have it.  I don't know anything about you but I know there are some things that God wants you to know about Him.

Firstly, God loves you more than you can imagine.  He cares about your fears and your suffering and your worries.  He wants you to know that even if your human relationships are not fulfilling, that He can provide you with complete comfort and peace.  He wants that sort of intimate relationship with you.

Secondly, Jesus has made a new life possible for you.  If you feel empty or without purpose or if you feel like you're spinning your wheels, Jesus can fix that.  If you feel like you've done too many wrong things or that you are a bad person, Jesus can fix that too.  When you believe in Him and acknowledge what He's done, He will give you the Holy Spirit that will fill your life and change you in unbelievable ways.

Finally, I want to apologize for the Christian Church.  I include myself in this group.  We are called to represent Christ to you and to show you through our love and actions that the things I listed above are true.  I know we don't do that enough and, in many cases, we come across as accusatory and inaccessible.  I am truly sorry about this and encourage you to contact me if you have questions or need to talk.  After all, there is no condemnation in Christ and I want you to know that you are welcomed into His family with open arms and that angels will rejoice in heaven to have you join the fold.

I will be praying for you.

Aaron Leppin
all2x9@gmail.com
660-216-7064
aaronleppinmd.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment